NOT FOR LIFTING. SHORT PDO THREADS ARE FOR REJUVENATING SKIN QUALITY & TIGHTENESS.
WHAT ARE THREADS?
Threads are made of similar material as surgical sutures which are used to close wounds. The material is PDO (Polydioxanone) and has been used for many years.
WHERE ARE THEY USED?
Short PDO threads, different to long PDO threads, are for skin rejuvenation. They are not for lifting or treating sagginess.
They treat skin quality. They can be used throughout the face, décolletage and any other area of the body which needs tightening.
HOW DO THEY WORK?
As the thread dissolves in the skin (over many months) it stimulates the body to produce its own collagen. This is turn gives the skin a firm, tight appearance and reduces fine lines and wrinkles. This is a pain-free and very safe treatment. Your treatment will typically take 2-3 months to take full effect but results are long lasting.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Pricing starts form $200
THE NO TRACE FACE
The no trace face is Dr Nik’s mantra.
THE NO TRACE FACE: ‘undetectable’ anti-ageing treatments delivered by a doctor.
Look good without appearing puffy, fake or ‘over done.’
The beauty of non-surgical treatments is that if they are performed well, they give a fantastically natural result, leaving patients looking fresher, younger and less tired without any obvious traces of a doctor’s needle.
The aesthetic industry is often misrepresented by the overdone and puffy look.
You will not find this at NDSKIN.
Dr Nik is of the opinion that less is often more and ideally no one should know that you have had a treatment (Once any swelling has gone down of course!)
MEET YOUR INJECTOR
- Dr Nik studied Medicine at the the University of St.Andrew’s and the University of Manchester
- Post graduate with distinction at London Bart’s college in medical aesthetics
- Skin cancer doctor with advanced minor surgery skills
- Derma Medical Australia trainer and educator
- Key opinion leader for Teoxane
- Member of ACAM (Australian College of Aesthetic Medicine
- Senior cosmetic doctor at Dolce Vita Skin Clinic in Erina, NSW