DOUBLE CHIN BE GONE.
WHAT ARE FAT DISSOLVING INJECTIONS?
As the name suggests these injections blast unwanted fat away from areas such as the ‘double chin’. Pockets of fat here are often difficult or impossible to budge despite vigorous exercise or excessive weight loss.
This a great treatment yielding amazing results.
WHERE ARE THEY USED?
Usually we treat the pre-platysma fat (double chin) but we can also adapt the injection to treat other areas of the body such as the ‘bra-bulge’.
HOW DO THEY WORK?
Deoxycholic acid is injected into the fat. This causes a reaction and subsequently the fat cells to burst. The fat is then transported to the lymph glands and then excreted.
You normally need 2 sessions 4-6 weeks apart.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Costs vary but start at $1300 for 2 vials
THE NO TRACE FACE
The no trace face is Dr Nik’s mantra.
THE NO TRACE FACE: ‘undetectable’ anti-ageing treatments delivered by a doctor.
Look good without appearing puffy, fake or ‘over done.’
The beauty of non-surgical treatments is that if they are performed well, they give a fantastically natural result, leaving patients looking fresher, younger and less tired without any obvious traces of a doctor’s needle.
The aesthetic industry is often misrepresented by the overdone and puffy look.
You will not find this at NDSKIN.
Dr Nik is of the opinion that less is often more and ideally no one should know that you have had a treatment (Once any swelling has gone down of course!)
MEET YOUR INJECTOR
- Dr Nik studied Medicine at the the University of St.Andrew’s and the University of Manchester
- Post graduate with distinction at London Bart’s college in medical aesthetics
- Skin cancer doctor with advanced minor surgery skills
- Derma Medical Australia trainer and educator
- Key opinion leader for Teoxane
- Member of ACAM (Australian College of Aesthetic Medicine
- Senior cosmetic doctor at Dolce Vita Skin Clinic in Erina, NSW